|Chinese Legislature Approves Two-Child Policy|
Paul Bois at Truth Revolt writes December 31, 2015:
Solidifying the proposal from last October, China's rubber-stamp legislature has approved of a new two-child policy in place of the infamous one-child policy, which will go into effect on January 1, 2016.
Despite the change, the new two-child policy does very little to alleviate the blatant human rights violations brewing within their population control laws.
According to Reggie Littlejohn, President of Women’s Rights Without Frontiers, "Under no circumstances does the move to a two-child policy ‘effectively dismantle the infamous one child policy."
"Characterizing this latest modification as ‘dismantling’ the One-Child Policy is wholly inaccurate,” continued Littlejohn. "A two-child policy will not end any of the human rights abuses caused by the One Child Policy, including forced abortion, involuntary sterilization or the sex-selective abortion of baby girls."
Read more here.
- Countrywide Mortgage Devastation Lingers as Ex-Chief Moves On
- Economics Has Failed America
- For Bill Gross, Besting Pimco Is the Best Revenge
- SocGen claims China is only months away from burning through its currency reserves
- George Soros says the EU is ‘on the verge of collapse’
- Cooperman: Why this is no bear market yet
- Michael Burry, Real-Life Market Genius From The Big Short, Thinks Another Financial Crisis Is Looming
- Chinese Legislature Approves Two-Child Policy
- Bill Gross' Math on Junk Bonds Is Right
- PAUL SINGER: Developed countries are hopelessly and utterly insolvent
- U.S. household incomes slip, poverty rate holds in 2014
- St Louis Fed official: No evidence QE boosted economy
- 2015: Why's the Oil Price Collapsing? Answer: $8+ Trillion Carry Trade
- GUNDLACH: The Consensus Is Wrong — Interest Rates Could Sink To Levels We Haven't Seen In Decades
- Ruble Rout Accelerates as Russia's Central Bank Stands Aside