Thursday 19th of December 2013
|Flood of foreclosures to hit the housing market|
Les Christie writes at CNN Money from New York April 13:
The golden age for foreclosure squatters may soon be coming to an end now that the $26 billion mortgage settlement has been approved.
The settlement, agreed to by the nation's five largest mortgage lenders, is expected to speed up the foreclosure process by providing stricter guidelines for the banks to follow when repossessing homes.
Read more here.
- Mortgage Applications Collapse To New 13-Year Low
- Fed to reduce bond purchases by $10 billion a month
- Ghost Of 1929 Re-Appears - Pay Attention To The Signals
- The sound of Nobel Prize-winning bubble alarm
- Nobel Prize winner warns of US stock market bubble
- Why US baby boomers are retiring in Latin America
- Bagehot & Deflation: Interview with David Kotok
- Obamacare Impact on Jobs (And Way Less Job Growth than Anyone Thinks)
- PUTTING THE GINI BACK IN THE BOTTLE: GINI COEFFICIENT KEEPS RISING WHILE REAL MEDIAN INCOME FALLS
- NOMURA: It's The End Of The End Of The World
- Bitcoin Soars Above $600: Rises 20% In One Day Ahead Of Senate Hearing
- Bitcoin Rises Over $500
- China eases 1-child policy amid elderly boom
- Q3 Earnings Roundup: Banks, Non-Banks and the FOMC
- As Bitcoin Plunges 25% On Government Scrutiny, The First BTC "Fair Value" Reco Has A Stunning Price Target