Wednesday 27th of May 2015
|Flood of foreclosures to hit the housing market|
Les Christie writes at CNN Money from New York April 13:
The golden age for foreclosure squatters may soon be coming to an end now that the $26 billion mortgage settlement has been approved.
The settlement, agreed to by the nation's five largest mortgage lenders, is expected to speed up the foreclosure process by providing stricter guidelines for the banks to follow when repossessing homes.
Read more here.
- 2015: Why's the Oil Price Collapsing? Answer: $8+ Trillion Carry Trade
- GUNDLACH: The Consensus Is Wrong — Interest Rates Could Sink To Levels We Haven't Seen In Decades
- Rapid fall in oil prices may portend global recession
- Ruble Rout Accelerates as Russia's Central Bank Stands Aside
- For 90% Of Americans: There Has Been No Recovery
- Fed Exit a Blue Pill?
- The dollar's 70-year dominance is coming to an end
- Why Piketty's Wealth Data Are Worthless
- Stiglitz: 'Very uncomfortable' with stock levels
- A Recovery Stymied by Redistribution
- Behind the Productivity Plunge: Fewer Startups
- For most families, wealth has vanished
- The Blue-State Path to Inequality
- Clinton Library's Doc Dump Reveals CRA Fueled Subprime Bubble
- US Housing Market Is Down For The Count