Tuesday 09th of February 2016
|Flood of foreclosures to hit the housing market|
Les Christie writes at CNN Money from New York April 13:
The golden age for foreclosure squatters may soon be coming to an end now that the $26 billion mortgage settlement has been approved.
The settlement, agreed to by the nation's five largest mortgage lenders, is expected to speed up the foreclosure process by providing stricter guidelines for the banks to follow when repossessing homes.
Read more here.
- SocGen claims China is only months away from burning through its currency reserves
- George Soros says the EU is ‘on the verge of collapse’
- Cooperman: Why this is no bear market yet
- Michael Burry, Real-Life Market Genius From The Big Short, Thinks Another Financial Crisis Is Looming
- Chinese Legislature Approves Two-Child Policy
- Bill Gross' Math on Junk Bonds Is Right
- PAUL SINGER: Developed countries are hopelessly and utterly insolvent
- U.S. household incomes slip, poverty rate holds in 2014
- St Louis Fed official: No evidence QE boosted economy
- 2015: Why's the Oil Price Collapsing? Answer: $8+ Trillion Carry Trade
- GUNDLACH: The Consensus Is Wrong — Interest Rates Could Sink To Levels We Haven't Seen In Decades
- Rapid fall in oil prices may portend global recession
- Ruble Rout Accelerates as Russia's Central Bank Stands Aside
- For 90% Of Americans: There Has Been No Recovery
- Fed Exit a Blue Pill?